new news part 1

Go down

new news part 1

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:04 am

PART 1 (ill be posting more later) alright since i have so many news sources (a magazine) i have just recently gotten some more info , no not on gta for ds but for a remake of CRHONO TRIGGER. not only one of the only games to have its own legacy but one of the best games EVER!!!!. the game is pretty much the same except the bottom of the ds screeen show the players stats and moves soo there is no cluttered view of the battle screen. Smile also there is also a new and upcoming game called avalon code (alos for ds) the game looks prety darn fun. it is a standard rpg with a stoyline that is the earth will soon be destoyed but.. the gods want to preserve some of it so they give you the avalon book. everytime you whack something with the book that thing gets recorded into it and will be in the new world. now this might seem boring but imgine hitting your friend with a large book Very Happy. also if you record it you can alter anything about it , you can make an invincible enemy stupid. you caqn even use it to make your own sword better. so yheah it seems like a pretty fun game. also animal crossing cit5y folk i coming out VERY soon. the game is still the same animal crossing (you get a house work for tom nook etc) but the main difference is the city. the city is a place so large it could take hours for your first visit. there is a high end furnuture store (there rare items will be sold but you can only watch as they cosrt tens of thousands of bells) theres even a guy who will change the color of your look by changing the colors of your shoes (a talent we would all benefit from) this is just a few new things the others include town wide hide and go seek games and even more holidays which will have (soccer games, tag and of course a turkey dinner with no turkey (since hes hiding from everyone and can i use parenthases like this? ) ) sp there you go that is part one of my news section.

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: new news part 1

Post  Vamp1Lee on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:29 pm

WOW Thats a lot of Info/ Intel.

About A Plane Crash, RAMMSTEIN, Lost Prophets, ZEBRAHEAD, RISE AGAINST, Any Death, Black, Heavy, Melodic Death, Screamo......u name it I'll listen to 1 song if i like it I'll check more of the bands music out, BMTH, ETF, MASTODON, PANTERA, AVENGED 7X, DISTURBED, SLIPKNOT, PAPA ROACH, BFMV, KORN, ROB ZOMBIE, HALLOWEEN (MICHAEL MYERS)
<3 10/13/10 <3
Don't hate on me cuz i love my 1 y/o "son" and 6 y/o niece
if you piss me off i can be your worst nightmare because i have anger issues.....
Vamp1Lee
divine gamer
divine gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:45 pm

there will be more next time i post ( theres just so much news nowadays)

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down