mario! what happened?

Go down

mario! what happened?

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:12 pm

well super mario has been knocked of the top selling list. What game could have done this? Halo? GoW? maybe even Zelda? well the answer is down below

Wii Sports-
Thats right nintendo has sold SO many wiis that the game that comes with it has sold more than super mario has with 41 MILLION copies being sold. Goes to show who leads in the console war (nintendo cheers )

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: mario! what happened?

Post  IceLemur on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:03 pm

It really is hard to compete with free...(I would like to point out I have never owned a copy of Wii sports, even though I have a Wii Razz

I listened to a song the other day, and all I could think was "red, yellow, green, blue"
Mahogany
IceLemur
master
master

View user profile

Back to top Go down