ERSB-Good or Evil?

Go down

Re: ERSB-Good or Evil?

Post  Red_Mage_Punos on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:00 pm

no it is legal, than cannot by law sell it to a minor without parental permissioin, this falls under reasonable age descrimination (and it's only for M and AO, not T)

What was your favorite ever rating, mine was K-A

Red_Mage_Punos
very involved gamer
very involved gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IceLemur on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:51 am

That is a matter of store policy, not a legal matter. Furthermore, some parents labor under the illusion that all video games are made for kids, which they were when the parents were kids some forty years ago.

On a relatively unrelated subject, I stumbled across and interesting report.

I listened to a song the other day, and all I could think was "red, yellow, green, blue"
Mahogany
IceLemur
master
master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:00 pm

that is because their parents let them play it. you cannot buy an m or T rated game unlessyour of age or a parent or guardian buys it for them. Point being if the parents want their kids to play GTA thats thier fault not the ESRB

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  IceLemur on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:47 pm

The point I was trying to make was that 7-year-olds are playing GTA.

I listened to a song the other day, and all I could think was "red, yellow, green, blue"
Mahogany
IceLemur
master
master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:34 pm

idk i actually think some things are needed. we would have a real messed up world if we had 3 year olds playing mad world. I mean seriously why are we fighting about this we pretty much are old enough to not even need the ESRB. This is kinda childish

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  IceLemur on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:58 pm

They mean well, but their attempts to overprotect are nullifying their decisions, kinda like using antibiotics incorrectly, that just strengthens the germs.

Mahogany
IceLemur
master
master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ERSB-Good or Evil?

Post  Red_Mage_Punos on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:50 pm

I quite agreeded with the ERSB only during the n64 era...before and after that they were totally botched
eg1: mortal kombat 1 was started the whole thing...REALLY!!! it wasn't even REALISTIC violence

eg2:Team fortress 2 is rated M?!?!?! No cursing? Only Cartoon violence? No nudioty or suggestive themes? What's up

with these recent and former mistakes, the ERSB is looking pretty foolish.

Red_Mage_Punos
very involved gamer
very involved gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down