rules please read before starting

Go down

rules please read before starting

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 pm

ok i just made this out of nowhere and thought i could give it a try..

heres how it goes basically it is a thing where you each have a brawl character and since i will not have a character or whatever ill be doing the battles so you know it will be fair..you guys pick opponents and then ill enter them into a battle on brawl (both as computers) now how is this not random well you have levels to determine you all begin at level1 and as you battle and things you get expierience and money. your starting amount of money depends on your posts. each post is one dollar. to start you need 20 dollars( of course the money is fake and only for the game) and you pick your first character after you pick that one no one else can pick that character. you can also buy additional characters for 40 dollars. there are also items like ones that make your opponent go down one level and setting handicap on for certain characters. battles give you money wether you win or lose. it's 20$ for a win and 5$ for a loss and posting always give you some too.... Rolling Eyes battles will be stamina battles and health depend on level and purchased health (you start with 100)

i'll keep a post that i will edit holding stats and money for all members just make a topic for yourself and that will be where your stats will be stored so im now going to set up the shop and i hope you all try it out a little bit.

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: rules please read before starting

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:22 pm

k this thing needs a bit more uh involvment i have had one battle come on people battle all you want if you want me to join i will (although that seems un ethical to me) i also have a few more people on the way to join. tell you what the next winner of the next 2 matches goes up 1 level and gets 1 of each item (maybe that seems a bit generous..maybe 100 dollars)

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:45 pm

message deleted

not in the mood

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down