twilight princess things

Go down

twilight princess things

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:16 pm

twilight princess well as stated by someone before the water temple makes no sense. i mean seriously what person would build a 5 floor underwater monster and trap filled puzzle oriented underwater temple just to have a piece of fused shadow hidden. and to make it worse the shadow is guarded by an evil monster....Perfect an evil item guarded by an evil monster....it makes sense maybe the two evils will cancel each other out and make the monster good yeah thats it..genius. also how come the temple is underwater but the inside is completely dry. theres even water when you enter and somehow it does not flow into the temple it just sits perfectly placed at the top of a designated are since the makers of the temple had such big lives as to measure and place the position perfectly. secondly what is up with malo. How can a 2 year old run such a successful shop franchise.....it makes no sense he rebuilds an old shop by hand and even set up a million dollar shop in castle town-Wait a second...if hes 2 years old how does he even talk? he should be going as arf tsolfw not saying whole words. and WHY IS THERE A GORON AT THE BOTTOM OF ZORA'S DOMAIN!!!gorons cant swim let alone breath underwater.....or can they.....also what is with the city in the sky??? it has one shop and thats it the rest is unsettleable monster filled rooms. where do all the birds sleep and where do they go to the bathroo-wait is that that brown stuff on the top of the car yesterday? never mind..... and how come only one bird can talk to you. and how to flyer and falbi the clowns even make a living? i doubt anyone but me pays to fall into a bunch of water with a chicken then get shot back up in a rusty old cannon. i mean seriously they need a reality check. anyway how come ganondorf destorys one of the fused shadows that midna wears but when midna is back to normal the piece is at her feet perfectly put togehter? that makes no sense then again the whole game makes no sense.

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: twilight princess things

Post  IceLemur on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:17 pm

I have an addition to this, why the hell did the forest temple come from? did the tree grow that way I DON'T THINK SO no tree on the face of the planet earth grows like that. Where did the ropes come from? Why are they still there, they are ropes, they decay faster than untreated wood on a wet day, not to mention they can support the weight of a grown human and three monkeys? how do the monkeys have the ability to lift you by the way, since when are they that stong, and the question remains: HOW THE HELL DID IT GET THERE at least the water temple had some sort of semi plausible story about how zoras built it. Did the ancient people of ordon build it, no there were none, it is a fairly new village. And how did they build the turning bridges, thay defy the laws of physics, how does a wind turn those things? it spins the small thingy on top, okay i get it so far, and then the two hundred plus wooden bridge beneath it? wait what? it just mystically turns for no apparent reason besides the thingy on top spins WTF? the force generated by the wind does not have enough power to turn a bridge with a friction of wood on stone, it is not physically possible, and what about they fary inside the boomerang that you get from the giant monkey? it talks to you once, and that's it, no more, it is playing the quiet game, no news for you. Then you continue across the illogical bridges that defy all logic and physics and the monkeys form a giant monkey chain, oh that makes perfect seance, the monkey at the top can take the weight of all of the other monkeys, you, plus all of the resulting momentum of swinging, yeah makes perfect seance. and then more carnivorous plants. who had the bright idea of putting a village in the middle of a forest fill to the brim with carnivorous plants that eat you. and what about the afro guy? where did he come from, and what is in that soup, does he cook his own oil or something? seriously, how can a soup be so disgusting that it ca kill you? doesn't that make it poisonous, how does he survive on poisonous soup? then, he and his sister (who also has an afro) are the only people not afraid of you in wolf form. more on that later

I listened to a song the other day, and all I could think was "red, yellow, green, blue"
Mahogany
IceLemur
master
master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 pm

and another thing what is with the mirror shield(in other zedlda games) i mean seriously its a mirror!! mirrors are easily broken maybe it shield against giant skeletors because if they break it they get 7 years bad luck yeah thats it and how come skeletor has such large muscles? hes a skeleton with bones and not musccles ...how does that work?? and also how did ocarina of times shadow temple get built? what did the spirits build it ? how they are spirits they go through things they can't touch things at all!! and why does bongo bongo go and hide there? he could destroy hyrule but he rather spend his time in a hole..who wouldn't. and for the gerudos if a man is born every 100 years how come each zelda game is either 2 years or thousands of years apart? and how come he keeps coming back to the sacred realm? if its soo holy why are there so many ways to get into it, it really should just have a back door and thats the temple of time

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  IceLemur on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:34 am

Continuing on my wolf form thing, Why is it that only people in Hyrule and in your town are afraid of you? WTF it's like none of these people have ever see a wolf before. Seriously, what is wrong here, the Gorons are "Oh, look, a wolf...whatever" and the Zoras just don't care, but people in Hyrule run and scream like a bunch of babies, I'm sorry, I just insulted all babies intelligence, at least they don't run towards what they are afraid of. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the people of Hyrule run towards me and the wall of spears that is the Hylian guard. I have entertained myself for hours simply by sitting in the central square of Hyrule and watching the people run ,and the the guards are pathetic, I mean really, they outnumber me twenty to one and the cower in fear of the wolf. Is there some sort of conspiracy?
"Maybe we should kill it?"
"He knows too much!"
"What are you - gaath!"
"You saw nothing."
All they have to do is step forward and bam, the wolf is Swiss cheese. It saddens me. How the heck did they protect Hyrule this Long? Is a miracle that the little goblin guys did not just walk in and take the place over years ago. It doesn't matter what I am doing either, one would think that after I yawn, they would realize that I am not a threat, like all the other creatures of Hyrule seem to recognize.

Last edited by IceLemur on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had a huge rant the first time, but I hit backspace and I lost it all...)

I listened to a song the other day, and all I could think was "red, yellow, green, blue"
Mahogany
IceLemur
master
master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down