cd-i zelda

Go down

cd-i zelda

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:52 pm

first of all this is THE WORST ZELDA ever made i mean seriously look how you get your sword...you walk in a house talk to a guy who shows you a crab and when you tell him that it's a crab BOOM the guy goes "here have a sword".....seriously ifonly life was this then i'd have uh......12,000,976,895,243 swords Very Happy also why would they give link lipstick i mean seriously at one point i hid from link because he looked like michael jackson..yeah thats what kids want a child molester helping them in thier quest. and don't get me started on the king. ok the game starts out and the KING is going to kill ganondorf i mean SERIOUSLY what a good idea.the guy who never had a face in any other game will finally kill ganon...right and to make it worse the "triforce of wisdom" says he will be ok....... THE KING DIES.....yeah..what wisdom woo and why doesnt zelda have the triforce or ganon...? it's like the TV series where link shoots the enemies to kill them..yeah cuz the sword isn't meant to slash the enemies it's meant to SHOOT the enemies....GENIUS!! drunken i'll continue in a second post later

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: cd-i zelda

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:20 pm

and then they send link to get ganon .the first smart thing in the game!! but he disapears to who knowswhere until zelda mentions ittakes someones mirror for No reason throws and link pops out, says great and somehow everyone laughs......HA HA HA how funny.and don't getme started on the TV series.the series once again has no point.zelda has a triforce and so does ganon but WHERES link's huh yeah that makes sense its called the triforce not the biforce that just sounds gay. and link seems to always want a kiss from zelda. WHY!!!! and then link faces ganon and SHOOTS HIM WITH A SWORD...yeah don't stabhim or anything that would require using your feet. and then he actually practices using the sword...WHY your just gonna shoot them anyway and the whole "EXCUSE ME PRINCESS" thing is horrible ...Link never talks in any game and somhow in the series he has a catchphrase that makes sooo much sense. and then navi doesn't have a name it's just sprite it's like calling link sword wielding idiot (which makes sense here) and how come linkhas black hair i thoughthe was blonde or at least had brown hair but noooo the series has to be different. well "excuse me tv series"

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum