my new blog

Go down

Re: my new blog

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 am

day8
have not been here for awhile so....yeah ......hi.... anyway irecently picked up chrono trigger for ds and since i was too young when the original release happened this was my first time playing it and what fun it was i could not putit down i would occasionally start thinking i need a break but then a huge plot twist would happen or a new time era would come my way and i was once again hooked after about 2 days i had accumulated 14 hours on it and was still trying to find a way to defeat lavos (although i was that guy who used the portal to 1999 aD to fight him waaaaaay before i was supposed to and found that out ) on the other hand it is just fun to travel around and my favorite part is that there are no random encounters!!! finally someone understands it not even on the world map are there random encounter and also if you dont use certain people (since you only can hve 3 the one downfall of the game although..that might have made it too easy) the people you dont use still get experience genius in all my life i have only seen one none major RPG suprise and give joy to me lik,e this one i now see why it is a legendary RPG and why crono should be in super smash (come on you know you want it too) although my favorite character would be lucca just because of her skills with machinery but the most valuable to me was marle since her dual tech aura whirl saved my butt since some bosses had massive attacks that almost killed all of my team. there is some extras if you have already played but not many the monster arena was fun but short lived since there were only three levels and i beat them first try but it was fun for awhile all in all as nintendo power says it (and as they seem to always be right you haters of the magazine) i give this game a 9/10

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

77% of statistics are made up on the spot

50% of you won't READ THIS

LOOK HERE NOW!!!!! (bold letters make you look)

NINTENDO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://andrewsgameforum.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 pm

day7

i made the rambling section recently and i think it will make this site a little more enjoyable. i musta posted 2 topics in it so far and i think terrence did too. it seems to be going well. i also posted an advertisement for the usergroups here. anyone can join MOST of them and it also makes this forum more enjoyable since each one has certain exrta privileges so yeah start joining..that might be it asside from christmas coming soon so yeah excited for that hopefully gonna get some games from that but thats about os so see ya santa

it is proven that the chances that a bomb is on your plane is 1 in a million the chances of 2 bombs being on a plae is 1 to a million times a million so hire your chances and bring a bomb on your next flight.

88% of people do not join forums in a signature....i did it anyway on other sites

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:48 pm

day6
another lazy day at school Sleep anyway the holidays are coming up and there isd a specific game i would like to talk about and that is wii music....good or bad first of all i'll get it over with YOU CANT LOSE. on the other hand that makes it kinda fun since you can play any instrument but the game isn't about winning it's about just playing to your own tune. there are 60 instruments and even more songs. you also can play with up to 4 people or record 6 instruments one at a time then combine them for a music video!(i think thats how it works) anyway it can just be fun even without a challenge but wether or not you like it depends so yeah i gues that all
9almost christmas santa

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:00 pm

day5
well i'm exhausted cuz ...yeah i'm tired. i kinda wish i was home with a good cofee and by the fire (yeah comfortable) anyway Christmas is coming santa and that means games Smile when i get world tour i'll most likely be posting songs here (and they will hopefully be hard) other than that it' just another lazy day at school. Sleep I actually have tried to modify the battle arena but to no avail so..I guess i'll use Tim's idea for his forum..thing. so yeah can't wait till the battle arena starts i think it will increase the fun for the site Very Happy thats all

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:15 pm

Day4
well today I changed my little avatar lol i think it's funny at least thien again i made it myself so.......anyway i actually was inspired by 2 t-shirts for the design. the battle arena seems to be goin good i made a 2nd character i actually made him completely up and is included in a book i am writing i have not gotten too many details on characters yet so as it says "research is slow" well...sorta drunken i am kinda tired since i just wrote 6 page report on Ben Franklin soo theres not much i can write although....never mind i guess thats all see ya santa

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:37 pm

day3

well todays topic is not game related or forum related its actually related to anew book i have recieved so.. all harry potter fans please read. i recently read the newest book of harry potter (the tales of Beedle the Bard) while it has nothing to do with the character of harry potter it is still in the same "universe". i enjoyed the book immensely though but would not reccomend it to everyone since it is a short book and is a collection of wizard fairy tales (sort of like the wizard version of sleeping beauty but more masculine,interesting and no one falls asleep) it also includes the famous "tale of three brothers" from the 7th book. so if you want a lighthearted inclusion to the harry potter universe look for the Tales of Beedle the Bardby J.K. Rowling (i give it about 8/10) thats all Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:06 pm

day2
well i had a suggestion come to me about catagories . these things help stop confusion and keep things organized Smile if any questions confused pm me please. also i hope terrance is happy i did this . he has been nagging me since day one so im happy its finally done lol! i'm actually gonna advertise the map center since a lot of good things coulg become of this if used frequently. it is in the gaming category. geek well anyway i hope this update and the colors add to help make this experience of this forum a lot more enjoyable Very Happy enjoy until next time [i]andrew bohlen

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

my new blog

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:36 pm

well this will be about the site and some updates i guess (im kinda bored)

day1
today i changed the background color and removed the chat box(it was a failure anyway) but i kinda like the new look . hopefully everyoe else will also. i have not been able to get on as often as i want to cuz of restrictions on computer time and home work soo....yeah.still can't believe the fake zelda got some atention on this site...lol. the background was sort of inspired by gaming systems . you have the wii's blue,but its darker from the ps3's black color, green words for the 360 and purple cuz i just like purple. well thats pretty much it so my final words to you all is always check the announcements and news section youll never know what you will find (if no one continues support ,or reading them im probaly just gonna delete them) so good bye Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down